I would, however, like to thank Pehpot over there at Make or Break for giving me the Triple award.
Rules of the Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting
on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award
And The Retired One aka Joan at The Retirement Chronicles for bestowing upon me (and anyone who didn't have this award that was on her blog roll) the Noblesse Oblige award.
This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
As y'all are aware by now, I'm not (unless legally obliged) a big-time rule follower.
I will say, that this blog has achieved several things. I've illustrated in precise clarity how messed up my family can be. I've showed on numerous occasions that I'm an internal-disaster-area with a hair-trigger. I've illustrated how parenting is a task not suited to the meek. And how it's never to late to develop an interest in politics. Just don't do it while hopped up on sugar or caffeine.
Aside from that, for both awards ~ I am (totally stealing this awarding process from Joan at The Retirement Chronicles!) forwarding both of these awards to anyone on my blog roll that has yet to receive them. You're all awesome, and I'm tired of trying to give to as many as I can, even when some of you I'm so addicted to that I would give you every single solitary award I've gotten over and over again ~ (*ahem Barefoot Foodie!... and now the Bloggess... and 1StopMom... and... you get the point!)
Congratulations to me and any and all recipients. Great day to us all!