And thanks again Joan for this award
Neither of which I had before... So, awesome, cause I love awards, even if I don't post them immediately...
For the Kreativ Bloggers Award, you are supposed to name 7 other bloggers to give the award to. In addition, the award winner must list seven things they really like.
So for my Kreativ 7 things that I really like...
1. Coffee. Love it. Cannot go without it. Can be very not-nice until I've had some, so I love it on both a psychological and a physical level.
2. Writing. Love it. Cannot go for long without doing it. I talk in my head about things like I'm posting when I'm not engaged in conversation. And when I am in conversation, sometimes I take notes so I can blog it later... this is rare I swear... usually I just remember it without taking notes...
3. My Kids. Not only do I love them, but I like them too. Somehow, despite myself, they're great people. I am honored to have them in my life ~ even on the days when one of them makes me crazy... cause I realize that 'make parents crazy' is part of their job description.
4. Architecture. Building design intrigues me, soothes me, and ignites my imagination. The Frick Museum in NYC is my fave cause it combines great architecture with an amazing art collection. If you like either of these things and happen to be in the area... Go. Today. And bask in the knowledge that I'm envious of your visit.
5. Movies. Everything but scary ones can get me to sit immobile for hours. And comedies are my lifeblood... although now that Daniel Craig is James Bond... (pause for yum factor) I'm enjoying Bond flicks more and more.
6. Housework. Yeah, I know you're rubbing your eyes, rereading this one, and thinking that you want to be on the drugs I must be taking. Let me clarify. I almost never enjoy the actual DOING of the housework. But when it's all done, I have a sense of accomplishment, and when I'm all cleaned up from cleaning up, and I sit down and look around at our nice clean home, I kinda get the warm-fuzzies.
7. Sleeping. This is probably because I'm not getting to much sleep time in these days. Since the munchkin started bouncing out of his 'cell' and opening doors, I have to stand watch every night until he's asleep so that he doesn't go in and wake up Daddy... which he totally will, cause he's a Daddy's Boy and Daddy needs to get up and put in a 12 hour day 5 days a week, so I play Living Room Goalie to keep the boy from going any further up the hall than the living room. Currently, I'm rocking a max of 5 hours sleep a night cause I've given birth to the Energizer Bunny on meth.
Ok, that's seven... and as far as awarding them to others... If you're on the blog roll, or if I follow your blog, but you aren't on the blog roll; please, by all means, help yourself to either one or both of them... You're worthy cause I don't follow or blogroll crap.