Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Definition of Irony

BOY AND GIRL SMOKING POT DURING AN OUTING IN C...Image via Wikipedia
The irony is, I quit smoking pot years ago and my coffee consumption is less than one-fourth of what it used to be.  But see Mom, I was trying to look out for my brain all along!  *coughbullshitcough*

I mean, I know this guy is a professor at a well respected college, but guessing from his age-appearance, it is entirely possible that he's attempting to qualify all the pot he and his girlfriend smoked in the sixties and trying to make it socially acceptable in the now.

I wonder how far this will go toward national legalization... probably no where if the tobacco companies have anything to say about it; then again, it was the tobacco companies that lobbied to make it illegal in the first place.  Haters.

And here I was totally sober all through July when I could have totally used the marijuana vindication.

Sometimes it feels like the whole world is out to get ya.  lol





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Share
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: