Friday, July 10, 2009

LMFAO Friday #20

Holy Cats! Have I really been doing LMFAO Friday for 20 weeks?!? Alert the media!

So, as some of you may have noticed, I took a few days off this week. Battling bugs, and the munchkin's over-amped two-year-old state of mind and being basically sequestered with munchkin and hubby due to economic reasons combined with the Jesus help us we're being burned alive! severe heat and humidity down here in Hellish Houston~ish... Although, two days ago they had hail in Dallas. Which we all know means I'm winning the lotto this weekend... but seriously, all this togetherness is wearing me out. cause my husband is the biggest adult slob I've ever seen and it's taking all of my strength each and every day to not kill him cause that would orphan my son

I'm also suffering from smoking dreams. I'm not making this up. This is my actual dream from yesterday morning: I was hiding out in my bathroom (even though it really wasn't my bathroom cause that happens in dreams) and I was talking to my sister on the phone while I was sneaking a smoke. Then I heard hubby coming and I put it out under the tap and buried the butt in the garbage can under the garbage that was already in there. And when hubby came in and asked me specifically if I'd been smoking, I denied it. And here's the trippy part, I woke up right after that with a sore throat. The kind I used to get when I had smoked too many cigarettes in a day. I'm pretty sure I'm going mental. And to answer your question, "No, I haven't started again, it was just an addict dream."

So, suffice it to say, that even though it's late, I am in desperate need for some laughter this Friday, and while I hope your need isn't quite as desperate as mine, I hope this helps you swing into the weekend ~ Happy LMFAO Friday!




fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

This, my dear friends, is what you call BUH-STED!
I can say that cause it wasn't me.



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

What's the problem, ya haters!?! Her boobs can totally read upside-down! But she is a dummy, her boobs need the glasses to read...



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

...and the Poor Planning Award goes to...



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

Virginia is for lovers... and child abuse.



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

Son, I'll give you a buck if you don't tell your mother we were here.



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

So that was Osama's motivation. It's not that we're infidels, he was just trying to break the record!



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

The preferred cereal of John Wayne Gacy and Jeffery Dahmer!



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

Folks, I've been here for hours, in this very pose, waiting to get a picture of a penguin...



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

You can't ever say they didn't warn you.



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

I'm telling you girl, with this look, there is no way I don't get on America's Next Top Model, cause I'm stylin'!



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

Ohhh, I'm telling Obamaaaa!



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

Ginger needs to be introduced to the concept of mini-blinds.



fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

Henry and Margaret liked this job much better than being a Walmart greeter.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

Well, I don't know if this is going to make you feel better or worse, but I quit smoking 24 years ago, and I still dream about sneaking a smoke. What's amazing is how vivid those particular dreams are and how real the guilt feels upon waking. I never crave a smoke when I am awake, though.

The Retired One said...

How on earth did you get my picture when I was a living fossil model???
Or was that me that needed mini blinds?
Fuuunnnn-eeeee!
Sorry about your heat there.
I am so proud of you for sticking to no smoking, especially when you are stressed with economics and hubby at home, underfoot!!!
If you can do it now, you can do it when he gets back to work!
As more time passes, the chances of you going back to smoking gets less and less...!
Dreaming about it is not unusual, I have heard many of my friends talk about that too.
Keep up these Friday funnies, they are delightful!