Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged and Awarded!

So, in my post Hormone Hell and Thank You, I thanked 1 Stop Mom for making my day by Tagging me and giving me TWO blog awards.

I have been racking my brain to come up with 10 new blogs to award, and 7 to tag... Truth is, I simply don't have that many yet that I love to the point of awarding... So, I have decided to award and Tag those that I really love to read, whatever that number may be, and reserve the right to tag and award any in the future that I deem worthy to come up to my "quota" of 10 per award and 7 to tag.

The rules set forth for the Butterfly Award ( it did catch my attention that the grammar at the bottom is completely incorrect, but it's nice to be awarded anyway!)


And the I Love Your Blog Award

are the same, and simple...
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 10 other blogs
4. Tell the nominees they've been awarded.

That's it! Easy, right?

As for the "tagged" part, it's also fairly simple...
1. List 7 random/weird things about yourself
2. Link back to whomever tagged you
3. Tag 7 more people
4. Tell the tag-ees they've been tagged

As 1 Stop Mom gave me all three of these distinctions, the link back part, for me, is very easy...
Thank you again, 1 Stop Mom! I am honored to be included in your list, period, and more-so because I've only been blogging for 5 months.


Seven Things About Me...

1. I used to edit my girlfriends' English papers during free time in our Beauty Culture Vocational Class.

2. I was listed in the 1987-1988 edition of "Who's Who in Mathematics"

3. I went to 3 different high schools in 4 years.

4. My first husband asked me out for 6 months before I said, "yes".

5. I met my current husband in an astrology chat room on Yahoo.

6. My son and I are both born at the same time to the minute, (including time change) on 3/6 and are exactly 36 years apart.

7. I am a born and raised Jersey Girl, and cannot stand Springsteen--except for that one song; Jersey Girl.


OK, so I am Awarding both the Butterfly and the I Love Your Blog awards to these blogs and Tagging their owners, because I read them regularly and enjoy them enough to award and tag them... As I stated earlier, I reserve the right to finish the 7 tags and 10 each awards as I find other blogs I deem worthy... Here are the first 5 to make the list...

Congratulations and Great Day TO:



Yes, they're also all on my blog roll, but I wouldn't recommend them if I didn't love em too...

5 comments:

Lilly said...

Found your blog on Jlos site. Those facts about you were really interesting by the way! You met your husband in a chat room? What a great story!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's so weird that you and your son were born at the same time. I think that's really cool!

Unknown said...

Wow, way to make my day, Aria! Thanks so much. I am a bit beat this afternoon but tomorrow I will gladly follow through with your instructions on accepting and passing on these awards.
Thanks again and have a great evening!
PS I will also answer your LR email tomorrow. Until then,
Jlo

eve cleveland said...

Hey, Girl!
Ohhhh, I lurvs me some awawds! Thank you in every language I know, Gracias! What fun...
Eve

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much, you put a big smile on my face!!! :)