Eh, life got better, then worse, and now I'm back at ground zero starting my rebuild yet again.
Must have been messing up... or God shut those doors to open new ones, which is my personal hope.
School started up again, so I'm back on the computer regularly after taking most of the holiday season to not even crack the laptop bag open. Which, I have to say, was actually kind of nice.
More than two days of unplugged suited me... and depressed the hell outta me. Nobody comments on my journal. And God isn't always the best conversationalist.
But here's what I've learned since I've last been here:
1. Beauhunks hate Yankees more than they hate bad meat.
2. My ex is Sybil, and my friends are golden.
3. I'm stronger, tougher, more frightened, lazier, more greedy and more full of love and faith than even I realized.
4. It's tougher than I knew sometimes to find people that I don't annoy.
5. You have to acknowledge the feelings you want to throw in the garbage or they won't go away.
6. Having a set place to sleep at night is priceless.
Blessings and a beautiful Happy New Year to you all... I'll write with actual details again soon. =D