Saturday, January 29, 2011

Because Sometimes I Remember That I Have A Blog...

Über GooberImage by DR000 via FlickrI know, y'all.

I'm sorry.

It has yet again been an obnoxiously long time since I have posted.

Life and its many ups-n-downs just keep rolling along, and sometimes I don't feel things are appropriate to share, cause I'm good like that and I suck like that. Which may be why y'all keep reading... I'm not easy... in more ways than one.

I'll try to catch you up... nutshell version, cause I have more to tell you than what has already been.

I'm still homeless, but I have a set place to park, and the owner is totally ok with it (SCORE!) I'm still unemployed, but have apps in EVERYWHARE! Also, the owner of where I park is interested in getting me a job with the sheriff's  department as a dispatcher (which is right up my job-history alley, so SCORE again). My daughter moved with ex-hub back to northern California and is doing brilliantly (SCORE), and my son, who is living with the Tex-ex and his new wife is doing very well also and growing-up so fast (SCORE).

OK, and now for the huge news... I met someone... online...

*pauses so my mother can stop hyperventilating and shouting at the computer because we've been here before*

...and he's awesome as far as I'm concerned, which is cool, cause I'm awesome as far as he's concerned...

Turns out, I'm so damn awesome that he's coming down here... to stay.

*tosses Mom the smelling salts*

To be honest, he was already looking at coming to Houston~ish cause our economy isn't as fucked as the rest of the country's.

But, that's all I'm willing to share here about him and all of this... for now.

As I get myself back on track and into the real world, I will expound further and more often, but for now, I'll leave you with this:

I'm Happy. Super Happy. Uber-goober Happy.

And I am well aware that this is the honeymoon phase, and I'm not giving up my goals or the future I've already been working on and planning... I'm just adding him to it... the vision I have of what my life will become.

And for now, that is all I need... and God will provide the rest.

Blessings until next time!

*sits back and waits for the phone to ring cause Mom wants ALL the dirty details*





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Share
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for excellent post...please add more..

Thanks for sharing.
Webtasarimi