Saturday, March 27, 2010

Let There Be Light

It has been a long time readers, and so much has happened in this life of mine that I scarcely know where to begin.

For the third time in my life I have been touched by God and am beaming with light. For those of you that don't follow me on facebook, I won't go into details but this last week has been one of sewage upheaval and transformation unspeakable. I won't bore you with gory details; the time for that is over.

I will say that I have been living in a room with a twenty-five watt bulb, and Tuesday night I wound up three inches from the sun.

I am blissfully happy even though not much has changed in the outward appearance of my life. I live in the same place, with the same people, doing many of the same things I have done for years; but the life I knew is over and I am reborn yet again.

This will be the last post for Aria'z Ink. At a later date I may choose to start another blog, but I am finished with the past and the rants and image of myself that has come to be through this particular entity. I have run my course here and elsewhere in my life, and I am moving on to a new horizon.

I want to thank all of you who were here throughout the many incarnations this blog has taken. Your comments and presence have taken me through some dark times.

May blessings touch you all.

In God and love and light~
Aria



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Share

3 comments:

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

All the best to you in whatever journey you are on in life.

The Retired One said...

Aria,
I am speechless and am so sad that you are leaving your blog...but I completely understand.
I just beg of you to stay in touch via emails with me...I can't go cold turkey. ha
And I also beg you to keep writing in some shape or form..you are so talented that I hope you pursue your love of writing in some other form...the world needs your wit and your humor and your writing talents.

Please email me and let me know what is going on now in your life...
it sounds like you have turned to your religion and found God (or the Force, or whatever name you use for your Higher Entity) and I hope that helps you through the tough times you are facing.....
I am going to miss this blog, and I thank you for all of your help when I first started out in the blogging world....you really helped me and gave me confidence to find my niche here.
I will always feel like I know you and that you are a friend. Please keep in touch.
Luv to you and {{hugs}}

Lin said...

Wow. Will miss ya, pally. :)