Wednesday, November 11, 2009

All The Way To The Craptastic End

poop Pictures, Images and PhotosI betcha all are wondering where the heck I went off to.

Well.

You see.

Aside from doing the two book reviews that I've committed myself to doing, I'm going to be very sporadic from here on out... As in maybe only LMFAO Fridays for a while.

As in, I'm not totally ready to throw in the towel, but I am tired of fighting to be here and fighting after I've been here.

Like when I bitched repeatedly about hubby's wannabe girlfriend the roommate I call Sam, and how much I had to hear about it when he got back from "Talk Trash About Aria Day" at our blog reading friends' this weekend. Or how he complains that I'm ALWAYS on the computer even though those of us living in the grown up world know there is no such thing as always or never.

Also, he has let me know, by way of argument, that after living with me for over three years, he doesn't get me one little bit, but only throws his own issues all over whatever I do and say.

Beyond hubby, I have been going through some major crap because I'm working through my own issues in an effort to get past them. In an effort to not bury them so they can grow out of control like a disease and cause problems throughout my life.

This has been misconstrued inside and outside of my home and I'm really fucking tired of defending myself to all the people that think they know, but can't even ask a question, thereby coming to the wrong conclusion and then holding me to their misconceptions.

Which, by the way, is a total bitch.


In other words I'm working on some personal shit... and as all parents know; shit is nasty, it stinks, nobody wants to be around it or help you with it, and whomever has the misfortune of taking care of the shit cares nothing about anything other than getting the shit off of them.

In short, coming up with funny ha-ha posts and trying to censor myself out of more trouble is so far down on my list of priorities since I'm trying to shuck off my shit.

So there you go. My craptastic~ness may or may not continue here or somewhere else.

Only time will tell.

I do have two book reviews to do (which I already mentioned, but am trying to reiterate to soothe my frowning readers) as soon as I finish the books. I'm on the first and it's wonderful, so I hope to have that one to you next week at the latest.

If Friday rolls around and I'm not sticking my head in the oven, I'll do my best to maintain the LMFAO Fridays. It's the best I can do right now, people.

In my absence, I hope that karma is kind and God blesses you all. I'll see you around as much as possible.

And let me just close with a huge thank you for all the support you have shown me since this blog's inception. I am so grateful for your generosity in commenting and encouraging my spoutings. Thank you.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:-( Sorry to hear you're in a shit storm.

If there's anything I can do, or you just need to vent, I'm here for you, girl!

(((((((((Aria)))))))))

The Retired One said...

Oh Aria, I am speechless and my heart is heavy for you.
I wish I could help you through whatever it is you are dealing with in some way.
All I can do right now is offer you the chance to vent directly to my email. I would be honored if you want to share any of your stuff and help you by listening or chatting via email. Because you are my soul sister. I feel it.
Until I hear from you, know that there is love in my heart for you and that I will pray to the Force that you find peace in your home and soul soon.
Love and support are being sent your way.