Friday, April 6, 2012

All the Happy Changes...

Love and Money (album)Love and Money (album) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Long ago and far away a blog post was written... and the writer was never heard from again.

My postings here have become undeniably sporadic (at best) and for that I do apologize (to those of you who still even read my rabble).

I've largely unplugged.

Due in part to willingly giving up my computer most days to the teenagers in the house; due in part to living a life full of people and doin's that don't involve my spending time on the computer.

I know... ME... the woman that wrote a love post to her 'puter. 

But sometimes when prayers are answered, they take you in directions you could not have predicted in your happy little scenario of what you hoped for... which is actually better.

I'm one of those people who never seems to get exactly what I had envisioned, and most times instead, I get exactly what I really needed.

I had been praying quite simply... for love and money. There it is God, do with it what you will; that's what I want, please handle it Father.

I got a man with four children at home that took me into his life. And the five of them healed me in ways and places that I had forgotten were, in shards, broken. They help me grow. I am undoubtedly a better person than I was before him... before all of them.

I got a job... with potential... who knew? God and my man knew. Because of them both, and my age and experience, I am doing well financially... for me anyway. I have a long way to go, but I finally feel strong and centered enough to run with the ball that I'm blessed to be carrying after all this time.

Between the love and the money, getting what I asked for couldn't be sweeter. I work hard, put in a lot of hours and enjoy the people in my life beyond the keyboard. I'm looking at houses for rent. I'm looking to replace my 12 yr old car because I commute now and need one with less wear. I'm looking forward to building a great life with my children front and center in it, so they can see how Mama rolls... when she hasn't let her life be run by someone other than herself.

Which is something I had done for a really long time. 

I don't know why I was so afraid to run my own life. I kept handing it over to my men... and let's face it, when it comes to picking the right guy for me, I suck at it.

Until now... but that was mostly due to my angels taking the reins out of my hands... Thank GOD! Because the man I have now doesn't even try to run it... he just helps me run it, and that makes a huge difference.

So it's Good Friday... and all my Fridays are good now... and getting better every week.

Thank you God. I love you too.





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Share
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

simply stopping by to say hey